DREAM (Dedicating Resources to Excel All Minds) is a non-profit community based organization committed to establishing a strong foundation of learning through providing readiness and academic skills to children 6 weeks to 5 years of age. Our programs provide daily instruction that builds skills to effectively prepare children to reach the highest levels of academic and social achievement while in elementary school.
DREAM's Afterschool & Summer Academy located at Sylvan Hills Elementary ensures the safety of students (K-5) in our community and offers opportunities that are not repetitive of the normal school day. Hands On Learning is our approach and academic preparation, character building, and family involvement are the tools we use to point our participants in the direction to SUCCESS.
DREAM is an Arkansas Better Beginnings Provider, offering quality child care services. Our program focuses on the “Whole Family” encouraging a household to promote the importance of education and positive social interaction.
DREAM is dedicated to supporting economically disadvantaged children in efforts to build more successful families throughout our community. Every effort will be made to ensure that ALL families receive the same quality services regardless of income.
Covid-19 Facility Protocol
- Stay home if you are sick!
- To reduce the spread of the virus, Only staff and children are allowed in the facility.
- We will Wash hands frequently with soap & warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, we will use an alcohol- based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Follow the 6 feet distancing rule!
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Thoroughly deep clean building daily.